Tutorials

▼

Tuesday, 6 October 2026

I'm Behind You 100%

Hello there my crafty friends!  I have an easy, clean and simple card to share with you today.  I started by stamping and cutting out Ralph with the newspaper from the Ethel and Ralph's Homelife die/stamp set.  I did minimal colouring, mostly just the hearts on his boxers and socks and a bit on the mailbox.  I added it to a piece of white card that I cut with the Double Stitched Squares.  I added another slightly larger mat cut from the same set.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the matching die and added it to the corner with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6"  x  6"  in size.

As promised, the winner of the Vintage Wisdom Collection is:
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................June Smith!!!

Congratulations!  Please email me to confirm your postal address and claim your winning prize!   All for now, Sue x





 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, an amazing sample today, it reminds me of my Dad doing the gardening when I was a child, . I cannot believe I have won this collection, thank you so much Sue, you are so kind.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs,June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sue,
    A clean & simple card but your colouring really brings it to life. Congratulations to June Smith, I am sure you will enjoy your crafty goodies. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morn8ng Sue
    Great card this morning! Congratulations June enjoy your prize!
    Hugs x
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    A lovely card.
    Congratulations June, have fun with your prize.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Sue a very cute card today thank you , Many congratulations to June have fun. Take care all Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and this is a stamp from the original collection that I use a lot. A little bit jealous of June (in a good way) as the die would be so handy - but big congratulations and have fun with these. I definitely feel a purchase happening 😊🤔

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, Sue. Congratulations to June, I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun with this fabulous prize.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, congratulations June on winning. I am sure you will have fun with them .
    Heather Eldridge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Congratulations June Smith enjoy your your new toys
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and release. Had us chuckling all the way. Congratulations June. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete