A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
▼
Monday, 14 September 2026
Thank You
Hello bloggers! For today's card, I selected a piece of confetti card with a soft creamy background to it. I embossed it with the Basket Weave embossing folder. I added a strip of the Tree Bark coloured Textured Linen paper which I matted with black card. I cut two of the Looped Ovals out of taupe card and matted them together. I cut the large mushroom from the Autumn Harvest die set out of milk and brown card. I inked the stem with Gathered Twigs lightly before assembling the mushroom. I cut Sydney the Squirrel out of taupe, tan and brown card and assembled her and added her under the mushroom. Using some of the Enchanted Sprinkles card that I made using all the autumnal colours, I cut a couple of fern leaves and some other foliage and added it around the squirrel. I cut the Thank You out of the same card and added it to a milk backing piece and added the outline cut from the same autumal card. I added the sentiment with mounting foam to the top of the Looped Ovals. The card was completed with milk card mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x 9" in size. All for now, Sue x
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


Good morning Sue,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today with Sydney the squirrel. Yvonne xx
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteA lovely autumnal card.
B xx
Good morning Sue
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Sidney squirrel is very cute!
Hugs x
Heather T
Cute card with Sidney
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Bennett
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, the confetti card is the background looks stunning and is a perfect backdrop for this Thank You card, love it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning Sue, A brilliant background and card thank you. Take care all Kitty.
ReplyDeletelove the card. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - another one for me to have a go at and to make a selection with the different animals....
ReplyDeleteStunning card. Sydney is very cute. X
ReplyDelete