A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
▼
Wednesday, 16 September 2026
From Me To You
Hello crafters! I started today's card by embossing a piece of white card with the Quilted Heart embossing folder. I cut the small scalloped piece from the Snowflake Scalloped Border die set out of raspberry car four times. I interlocked two of the pieces for each end of the card and glued them in place. I cut the middle die from the Pierced Square Frames in white and backed it with raspberry card. I added mounting foam to the back of it and attached another piece of white card to the back. I added it to the middle of the card in a diamond orientation with mounting foam. Using the Rose Corner die set, I cut four corner in white, backed them with raspberry card and added green leaves to each of them, then glued them to each of the corners. I cut the From me To You sentiment in both raspberry and black card. I shadowed the sentiment with the black die cut and glued it into place in the centre of the frame. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7" x 7 1/2" in size. All for now, Sue x

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful card today that deserves it's place on the group, I have all of the dies and EF, so I can have a play, thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning Sue,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful feminine card today & I love your heart embossing folder. Yvonne xx
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
B xx
Morning Sue a very sweet card today thank you take care all Kitty.
ReplyDeleteLovely card
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Bennett
A very pretty and feminine post today and using my most used embossing folder 😊
ReplyDeleteGood morning Sue
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card to feast our eyes on today!
Hugs x
Heather T
Really pretty card. X
ReplyDelete