Tutorials

▼

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Sydney the Squirrel

Hello bloggers!  The next die set on offer is Sydney the Squirrel.  This die set has nine dies in it, including three dies that create Sydney, two sizes of pine cones, a single leaf, a cluster of leaves with acorns and two extra dies to make additional acorns.  If you would like a chance to win this collection, you only need to add a comment on this post (plus any others for extra entries) and don't forget to check back on the 25th when the winner is announced.  That's it for today but there are still a few more days to come.  All for now, Sue x

 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    Sidney is adorable I love how you’ve designed them in layers! Fabulous card!
    Hugs x
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Another lovely card and die set thank you, take care all Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely die set and great card.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh I do like 'Sydney The Squirrel', I am loving all the names you are giving this release, it certainly brings a smile to my face.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sydney is a really cute squirrel, a lovely card. Glennis in nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and it looks like Sydney would be easy to put together. Pine cones in two sizes also adds the versatility of the set. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving Sydney- may just be my favourite of the cute animals so far - a bit biased though as we have red squirrels here on the island! Also love the additional elements on this set ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Sue,
    I love Sydney the squirrel he looks like a mischievous one that pinches my bulbs out my garden. I love how you have created dies that feature animals that visit our gardens. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  10. The squirrel is adorable! Wonderful fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card and another adorable woodland creature.
    Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I an very fond of squirrels, they are very naughty cheeky fellows! Love this card.
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy watching the squirrels in the yard. We have a lot of oak trees. They are such playful creatures. He will be my favorite of the animals in this launch.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete