Tutorials

▼

Thursday, 20 August 2026

So Thankful For You

Hello crafters!  The third independent sentiment is the So Thankful For You.  This sentiment has been done in three dies as well, so you can use the two shadow dies to create a pretty frame around your sentiment as I have one in the sample shown here.  I really like this look so you might see more sentiments done this way in future releases too.  This post offers you another chance to enter the drawing to win this collection so please add a comment to this post and don't forget to add your name to it!
Also, just a quick note to let you know that I have added the Pinterest button to each post so please feel free to pin any sample cards or dies that you would like to keep for later inspiration!  We have a few more dies to share with you tomorrow.  All for now Sue x

 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    Now there’s a cute collection and card! I love the sentiment and the font used!
    Hugs x
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Sue,
    A beautiful card scene with your beautiful animals & lovely sentiment. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like my shadow sentiments lol
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue. A very handy die set ans pretty card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sentiment that can be used for a variety of reasons. Great post using it with the fabulous cute animals 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very useful sentiment and a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very useful sentiment and lovely animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Sue. Great sentiment which can easily be split it two to make it more versatile…..So Thankful/For You.
    Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, another brilliant sentiment and the font you have used is so perfect for these, love it.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card; I do like the natural pose of the fox. Sentiment are always needed for many occasions and the more the better. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sentiment and I love the animals! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. beautiful all together! Loving the collection
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very sweet card. These animals are so well done. I have a lot of sentiments but there are never enough. I have a stack of SW Christmas sentiments out now. Trying to get a jump on the holiday as last yer I was having surgery 2 days before Christmas and a lot of things slid by.

    ReplyDelete