A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
▼
Thursday, 27 August 2026
Autumn Greetings
Hello bloggers! I cut a piece of white card and lightly inked some clouds in the background using Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar distress inks around a hand cut cloud stencil piece. Next I cut the tufts of grass out of a couple different shades of green card. I glued them along the bottom of the card. I cut the tree trunk from the Daisy the Deer die set in shades of brown and glued in to the left side of the card. I added a few small mushrooms from the Autumn Harvest set as well as a pine cone and a couple of leafy sprigs. I cut Bailey the Bunny out of two shades of grey card and assembled her and sat her atop the tree trunk. I cut the Autumn Greetings out of a piece of card that I used a variety of Enchanted Sprinkles on to give it an autumnal look. I added the letters and outline to a white shadow backing piece then added it with mounting foam to the top of the card. I cut two butterflies out of the same autumnal card and glued them in the sky. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 6" x 8 1/2" in size. All for now, Sue x
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Good morning Sue,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card that shows off different elements from your recent launch & shows how they work together. Bailey the bunny is so proud sitting on the stump. Yvonne xx
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Morning Sue. A lovely card thank you. Take care all Kitty.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute scene, Sue.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
A beautiful scene with the cute little Bailey, can’t wait to have a play ☺️
ReplyDeleteGood morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful card and love the names you call them, such a sweet little bunny.
ReplyDeleteStyay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Nice card
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Bennett
Lovely autumn card. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteGood morning Sue
ReplyDeleteToday’s card is fabulous!
Hugs x
Heather T
A gorgeous card. X
ReplyDeleteVery cute card
ReplyDelete