Tutorials

▼

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Autumn Greetings

Hello there my crafty friends!  We are now showcasing the first of several sentiments that are not sold within other sets.  Introducing the Autumn Greetings sentiment.  I really like this as I think its about time to have a sentiment that is a bit different and not necessarily for a specific occasion like a Happy Birthday.  This could be just like one of those Just thinking of You cards, which I feel are the most special to receive!  This post gives you another chance to win the collection so be sure to add your name to it, you just never know, your name could be the one that I draw out as the winner!  We have one more post for today and it will be online here at 6pm for you.  All for now, Sue x


 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. A great new sentiment and I love the card showcasing it.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual sentiment and something a bit different- still loving the font you use. The post is gorgeous as well and looks great with the characters poking out of the apertures 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh I am so pleased you have bought out these sentiments, and I know they will be very, very popular, I agree about the usual sentiments that we have in our stash,and these are a brilliant addition to them.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, so cute - love the embossing folder too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, I love the layout of the design. Lovely sentiment too.
    Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue A lovely card and great setiment Thank you, take care all kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue
    Another cute card and a great sentiment in a lovely font!
    Hugs x
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card design with this sentiment. Glennis in nz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn birthdays, especially male ones can be difficult if they don't participate in the usual sporty activities. This card could satisfy such an occasion. In addition the sentiment can be split and teamed up with any other you may have in your crafting stash. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Sue,
    An unusual sentiment but one that really suits your card & you always have a beautiful font. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the font
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card with these cute critters! Love the pretty sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always need a sentiment, finishes off a card.
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the arrangement on this card. My niece would enjoy this card. I did something similar (not as good) with dogs and she took the card to bed with her.
    Stephanie k

    ReplyDelete