Hi bloggers! Here is a clean and simple card using a die from last years Christmas release. I started with a piece of antique gold card. I used a swirl stamp and a clear Perfect Medium pad and stamped it all around the edge of the card. Next, I cut the Peace sentiment die out of Gloss black card twice, silver card twice and once out of antique gold card. I glued the black die cuts to the top and bottom of a piece of white card. I added one layer of mounting foam to both of the silver die cuts then attached them to the card above and below the black die cuts. The last Peace sentiment, I matted it with gold mirror card then added two layers of mounting foam and attached it to the very centre of the card. I matted it with black gloss card and added it to the stamped background. The card was completed with white, gold and black mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x 9" in size. All for now, Sue x

Morning Sue a great statement card thank you. Take care all Kitty.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Sue,
ReplyDeleteA lovely clean and simple card today. I love the swirl that you have stamped on the edge of your card. Yvonne xx
Fab card and particularly love the colours used. Also love how easy it is to adapt with a different sentiment…😊
ReplyDeleteLovely statement if only
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Bennett
Love this card. It does actually feel very peaceful to me. X
ReplyDeleteEffective and powerful worded card. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, I hope all is well with you all, a stunning 'PEACE' card today,
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A beautiful CAS card, Sue.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS card!
Hugs x
Heather T
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
A perfect card for the times we live in. I like the treatment on the background matt also.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K